Thursday, May 3, 2012

Storm

As soon as I heard the tornado sirens going off last night I ran outside, haha. Cool cloud rotation, rain, wind. Wee bit of hail. Nothing too thrilling, not even much lightening, although there was a lot of thunder.
Spent a lot of today outside running around doing stuff; finally got some school stuff taken care of and switched my major to art. :) I'm so excited to take classes this fall. It's gunna be great. It was so hot out today, though. After I walked back from the Munsinger/Clemens Gardens to the transit center I was so toasty I could hardly stand it. Pretty sure I got sunburned, too. Nice square blotch on my chest from my tank top, hahaha. Although I much prefer the summer to the winter; picnics galore! Not too bad of a start to the summer I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment