Monday, April 16, 2012

Bitchin' bar, dude.

Last night I went to a kid named Ryan's place with Mike, as we were very bored and had little else to do but wander around campus in the middle of the night. Ryan lives in a frat house, and they had a seriously bitchin' living area. Bar, two big mirrors, tons of black lights, and a giant projector. Looked like it would have been way too fun to party there, hah! Or just play some kinect on the projector. Maybe they'll let me celebrate my birthday there this year, I'll be twenty-one afterall.... :D

Bottle+highlighter+water+blacklight=supercoollooking
My favorite kicks. Backlight, bitches.
We were playin' with hats.


Finally got to celebrate Easter, today, too. Went to my dads, where my dog Frankie had a blast following around and bugging my dads dog Watson.

No comments:

Post a Comment