Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I want to go swimming...

It's been soooo nice out lately. I always want to go swimming so bad this time of year, even though I know it's too cold. Pretty sure the last like three years in a row I've tried swimming in April and each time I'm like 'WTF THE WATERS COLD'. I just never learn my lesson...
Good news! Found out the apartment my friends and I were looking at will allow dogs, so we are good to go! I'm so pumped to move. We get the first months rent free (June), and our lease at the place I'm at now goes thru June, so I feel like we should have an easier time moving since we'll have more than just a day to get our shit packed in the cars. Plus we'll have more time to clean up, so hopefully we'll get more of our deposit back. Gosh, in less than two months I'll finally be outta this hole!
Waiting at the bus stop. It was hot as hell today!
I also saw today while grocery shopping they're hiring at the co-op. I'm thinkin' about applying; I'm assuming they get some kind of deal (which would be fantastic since I easily spend double when I shop there). And I feel like if I worked there it'd be great for me cuz I'd learn more about food and what not. I just wish it was closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment